-these are my views, not those of Project Trust-

Saturday 14 September 2013

Quick update...

First of all, I'd like to apologise for not posting anything since arriving in Guyana - it's been a whirlwind. The 10 days in Georgetown, then down to Shulinab and two weeks of teaching have, for the most part, passed in a flash.

I'm unsure what to post right now; I wish I had posted in Georgetown about my time there, but it never happened. Since arriving in Shulinab I've lived in two separate house, struggled to sleep in a hammock and started to get used to teaching. It's been a complete rollercoaster of emotions since leaving home. A number of times I wish that I'd never come, whilst at others I've been having the time of my life.

This post was just a quick update for so far. Next weekend I'll try to do a proper post about what I've done so far. I fear, however, that there may be a lack of photos as the internet is so slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment